Website Builder & Online Tools
DNN® ( formerly DotNetNuke® ) is the leading open source web content management platform (CMS) in the Microsoft ecosystem. The product is used to build professional looking and easy-to-use commercial websites, social intranets, community portals, or partner extranets. Containing dynamic content of all types, DNN sites are easy to deploy and update. The DNN Platform has been downloaded more than 8 million times and powers more than 750,000 websites globally. A community of more than 1 million members forms a powerful support network.
Thousands of free and commercial extensions, apps and skins are available at the DNN Store that make extending a DNN site fast and affordable.
In addition to robust content management, the free, open source DNN Platform includes the following built-in features:
- File and folder management
- Static and dynamic Localization
- Customized web site templates and themes
- Cloud-ready with MS Azure compatibility
- 100's of REST API for site and content managment
- Modern client-side Web tools like CSS 3, HTML 5, JQuery, and React
- UI with drag and drop capability, and rich-text editor for in-place UI editing
- Extensible through custom modules and many third party modules available in the DNN store
- Robust security
- Administration features like: security roles, protected content, SEO, scheduler, SSL support, taxonomy, site log, and many more.
Design and Layout Ideas
Our designs are optimized to be fast, mobile friendly and SEO ready so you can focus on what matter the most, your content.
Check the website samples below to have an idea of design, layout and content features.
About Blue Tiger Host
Blue Tiger Host is a web hosting company located in Winter Garden, Florida. We offer incredible hosting services to small business so they can have the best web presence possible and ultimately generate more leads.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Are you ready to create an account with us? Submit the Sign Up form so we can start the process: www.bluetigerhost.com/signup
Phone: (407) 431-0888